Monday, 2 July 2012

first day of the month...

Hello!
A blustery July walk along the seafront
A slightly belated first day of the month post I know but starting up my blog took longer than anticipated, and of course the 'do I/don't I' deliberation, but after sleeping on it here it is, my very own slice of the internet. I told myself after I finished my exams that I would begin a blog as a way of recording my year out, that way keeping myself motivated but also another journal to add to the many half-completed notebooks lying around my room! Hopefully I will be able to share exciting days out, my everyday musings and snippets of inspiration, and hopefully others will enjoy it too. I've got a lot of ideas that I want to try out and would love you to share them with me, so here it goes, pinch punch first post of the month...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting up a new blog! I started a while ago and love it. It's certainly addicted.

    You have a new follower! :)
    Check out my blog and follow back if you like what you see? :)

    http://decisi0nsdecisi0ns.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello : ) I'm really looking forward to reading more about your adventures on this shiny new blog! Good luck on your year out, and enjoy it all! I made a calculation that my year out was 8 years ago, and I'm only 26, but it (momentarily) made me feel reeeeeally old!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and reading my rambling-your comments always make my day! x