Friday, 24 August 2012

reasons to be cheerful: part 1


Sunflowers from kind friends, lovely and surprising exam results, long walks in the country with my Mumma, two exciting new jobs, driving down winding lanes in dappled sunlight listening to this, new books ready to devour, the fact that in a week I will be back in a field listening to folk music in my wellies, slowly but surely my plan for next year is piecing together, a new costume drama to snuggle up to tonight, the chunky knits sneaking back into my wardrobe, knowing that with a little determination and self confidence I can achieve what I want and need...

Listen to: 'Naked As We Came' - Iron & Wine
Read: 'Westwood' - Stella Gibbons
Eat: Chocolate Truffles

9 comments:

  1. You are so so so gorgeous! <3 I love your fringe - and the lipstick goes perfectly!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so lovely to hear, thank you so much! Just discovered your blog it's really beautiful! X

      Delete
  2. I've just found your blog and already can't wait to read more! You look so beautiful and your hair is pretty fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much so kind of you! X

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos and your outfit is just so lovely!
    Thank you for following, I'm following your gorgeous blog now too :)

    L U A R

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and thanks for the follow x

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the exam results ! Love the books, Anna Karenin has been on my list for a while. And the Paris book intrigues me : ) have fun reading! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and reading my rambling-your comments always make my day! x