Sunday, 18 November 2012

your fake name is not for everyone, but good enough for me

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted, the past month really has flown by in an autumnal flurry of golden leaves and open fires. I haven't been feeling a hundred percent myself recently and a wee bit lost, but my lovely mumma whisked me out the house for a mooch about antique, charity and bookshops in the pretty town of Lewes. With cobbled streets, historic castle and paired with very generous helpings of old bookshops I was pretty much in heaven, and felt it only right to take a picture in my new fluffy faux fur outside the castle to have my Cassandra moment('I Capture the Castle' is my favourite book in the world)!
We had a scrummy lunch at the Buttercup Café which I would really recommend for a cosy atmosphere, vintage fabrics and very good food(a generous helping of fairy lights and chalkboards always help!) 
It was lovely to get away for a day, and a change of scene really helped to clear my head and focus on what I need to do to sort my self out-so thank you Mum for a lovely day! 
I even managed to pick up a couple of Penguin Classics to add to my ever growing collection, which to me signifies a very successful day!

Hope you have all have a lovely week ahead of you, I'm off to watch 'The Killing III'(I was too sleepy last night to finish it) with a slice of chocolate cake(ganache courtesy of Great British Bake Off book) x

Listen to: '1904'-The Tallest Man on Earth
Read: 'The Pursuit of Love' - Nancy Mitford
Eat: Chocolate cake

6 comments:

  1. I love your coat, and your hair is so beautifully long! Glad you had a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this book right now, I really appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hiya pretty lady, why are you so lush looking!
    looovvveee all this outfit makes me tempted to whack my fur coat out again!
    that cafe looks devine, i have a collection of penguin classics too my local charity book shops sells them for 50p each (crazy but I'm not complaining)
    love livvy xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you, you're making me blush! thank you love this really made my day. it really is fur coat weather-I want to see yours! ooooo I'm insanely jealous of all those bargain penguin classics I may have to investigate at some point...! xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and reading my rambling-your comments always make my day! x