Saturday, 5 January 2013

treasure hunt

Firstly, happy new year to you all! I hope it was a wonderful beginning to 2013 for everyone. Something I would love for the new year is to blog more often, as with my growing confidence, my excitement for blogging has grown with it (I've even gone and got myself a bloggy twitter account @thelostgirl93 for more ramblings) so hopefully this will be the first of many posts this year has to offer! I'm very much looking forward to the future, and have spent a lovely day looking back at the past. Rummaging through ribbons, records, books and bags was perfect even in the mist, and ending the afternoon in my favourite coffee shop(new hat on and everything) really made me excited for the year ahead - planning adventures abroad and life changing chats. 

Have a lovely lazy Sunday x

Listen to: 'Facing West' - The Staves
Read: 'How To Be A Woman' - Caitlin Moran(it's fabulous)
Wear: Your comfiest weekend clothes and a slick of red lipstick

12 comments:

  1. I love your boots, I just bought the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! they're the comfiest shoes I own!

      Delete
  2. Crazily amazing photos. Looove this so much! Rummaging is the best<3

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's really nice to hear-thank you! x

      Delete
  3. Happy new year! :) I love how positive you are!

    Have a good day!

    http://marilovescupcakes.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I've just stumbled across your blog, and I absolutely love it. You have a great sense of style, and your writing is exquisiite. It's so refreshing to come across a style/lifestyle blog where the writing is as good as the photos.
    Looking forward to more posts!
    Lots of love all the way from Sydney. xxx
    P.S. Funnily enough, I just finished "How to be a woman" -- isn't it wonderful?!

    caitandmarten.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shop looks cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos, and I'm in love with your boots!

    L U A R

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that hat on you! I love thrifting-- this looks like such a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos - and blog! Are any of those photos from Blackout II by any chance? It's a great shop in London and the photos look just like it! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and reading my rambling-your comments always make my day! x