Monday, 30 June 2014

phoenix island

I have been well and truly absent the past few months and definitely living up to my namesake of The Lost Girl. More on that another time, but I have had some lovely moments included in those panic fuelled months, including most recently having a long overdue visit to Virginia Woolf's Monk's House and have just completed a week long run met with some lovely comments from audience members which has been a beautiful reminder of the kindness of strangers.

I've also been planning a blog redesign (but am a total techno novice so expect some panicked "HELP ME" tweets shortly) and a little rethink as to what I want this space to be. I have got a lot to play with though which is exciting, but for now I will leave you with this gorgeous track which I have had on repeat all day. I saw this wonderful man last year and this song has haunted me ever since - perfect for a lazy, hazy summer's afternoon.

I will be back soon x

Also it's my blog's second birthday on Wednesday! How time has flown and times have changed. Who knows, perhaps I will get back in the swing of things and there will be a post shortly...

Listen to: 'Ground of its Own' - Sam Lee
Read: 'Virginia Woolf' - Alexandra Harris
Eat: Lemon and Elderflower cake (midsummer cake photo on my @capturingcastles Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my rambling-your comments always make my day! x